Term’s & conditions
This website (www.induscorptrainers.com) is owned and controlled by Indus Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd., a Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, having its registered office at C-31, Ananad Niketan, New Delhi – 110021 (hereinafter referred to as “INDUS”).
INDUS does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this website. Under no circumstances shall INDUS be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to have occurred because of the usage of this site, including without imitation, any fault, error, omission, web site unavailability, link failure with respect thereto. Materials provided on this site (www.induscorptrainers.com) are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of appropriateness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
INDUS reserves the right to alter the content of this website in any way, at any time and for any reason, with or without prior notification, and will not be liable in any way for possible consequences of such changes or for inaccuracies, typographical errors or omissions in the contents hereof. INDUS may also revise this Disclaimer at any time by updating this notice. Use of this site is at users own risk. If a user is dissatisfied with any material on this site or with any of terms and conditions of use of this site, the user’s sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this site.
INDUS does not accept any liability arising out of the application or use of any information provided herein. INDUS shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from, or in any way connected with, your uses of this website or any linked web site of information contained or derived from it, whether such losses foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise. This includes, without limitation, any damage for loss of profits, loss of data, loss of business, loss of reputation, loss of opportunity, loss of good will or injury to reputation, losses suffered by third parties or any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages.
This Site may contain links to third-party web sites. INDUS shall attempt to provide quality links for the benefit of the site visitors. But the third party sites which may be linked are not under our control and INDUS shall not take responsibility for the availability or content of any linked web site or any link contained in a linked site. INDUS may provide these links only as a convenience and the inclusion of a link shall not imply endorsement or approval of the linked site by INDUS. INDUS does not guaranty or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any content, advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any of the linked sites. Reliance upon any such content, opinion, advice, statement, or other information shall also be at your own risk.
Neither INDUS nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, timeliness, completeness, deletion, defect, failure of performance, computer virus, communication line failure while using this site or any of the linked sites.
This is to inform and clarify that individuals (including but not limited to employees of INDUS and referred to as “Individuals” hereafter) may contribute articles and opinions on this Web Site entirely at the sole discretion of INDUS, in the form of “Resource Center”, as such term is generally understood. You hereby acknowledge and agree that these blogs constitute the opinion of the Individuals in their personal capacity, and may not represent official positions of INDUS in any manner. INDUS retains all copyright to these Resource Center.
You may be permitted to post comments and feedback to these blogs. By doing so, you expressly agree and acknowledge to abide by the following:
• You shall not defame, abuse, harass, otherwise violate legal rights, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity but not limited to the foregoing) of INDUS or any third party.
• You shall not contribute any content or take any action that may in any manner adversely affect the reputation of INDUS, or that is otherwise detrimental to INDUS.
• You shall not in any manner publish or post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, racist, terrorist, politically slanted, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
• You shall not use profane and objectionable language or abbreviations. You shall not use any character(s) as a substitute for objectionable language.
• You shall not in any manner reveal confidential or proprietary information of any third party. Specifically, you shall not post any material for which you do not have requisite and applicable right(s) under law.
• You shall not conduct any contests or publish or propagate any forwards.
• You shall not upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless You own or control the rights thereto.
• You shall not upload files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
• You shall not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose
• You shall not download any file posted that cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
• You shall not falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
• You shall not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
• You shall not in any way deface or vandalize this Web Site, or prevent or restrict others from using this Web Site.
• You acknowledge that INDUS may, at its sole discretion, monitor, remove or edit any content that you contribute. INDUS may also pursue remedies available to it under law for any violation of these terms and conditions.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
The Web Site makes information of third parties available, including articles, analyst reports, news reports, other data from external sources etc. (the “Third Party Content”). You acknowledge and agree that the Third Party Content is not created or endorsed by INDUS. The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation or solicitation in any manner whatsoever. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided on the Web Site is obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but that no guarantees are made by INDUS or the providers of the Third Party Content as to its accuracy, completeness, timeliness. You agree not to hold INDUS, any business offering products or services through the Web Site or any provider of Third Party Content liable for any investment decision or other transaction You may make based on Your reliance on or use of such data, or any liability that may arise due to delays or interruptions in the delivery of the Third Party Content for any reason
By using any Third Party Content, You may leave this Web Site and be directed to an external website, or to a website maintained by an entity other than INDUS. If you decide to visit any such site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or any other destructive elements. INDUS makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked web sites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that INDUS or this Web Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of INDUS or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that the linked sites are not under the control of INDUS and INDUS is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. INDUS is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. INDUS is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link shall not be construed to imply endorsement by INDUS in any manner of the website.
POSTING AT INDUS WEB SITE
INDUS does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to INDUS (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any section of the Web Site, (each a “Submission” and collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting (“Posting”) your Submission you are granting INDUS, its affiliated companies and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses (including, without limitation, all services offered by INDUS), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; to publish your name in connection with your Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any other party.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that no compensation shall be paid or no future commercial consideration has accrued with respect to the use of your Submission by INDUS, as provided herein. INDUS shall be under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and INDUS shall remove any Submission at any time at its own sole discretion.
UNLAWFUL AND/OR PROHIBITED USE OF THE WEB SITE
INTERNATIONAL USERS AND CHOICE OF LAW:
This Site is controlled, operated and administered by INDUS from its offices within India. INDUS makes no representation that Materials on this Web Site are appropriate or available for use at any other location(s) outside India. Any access to this Web Site from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the Web Site or export the Materials in violation of any applicable export laws and regulations. If you access this Web Site from a location outside India, You are responsible for compliance with all local laws, as applicable.